Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do I DEODORIZE MY LEATHER SEAT?

I own a LEATHER EXECUTIVE CHAIR which I bought BRAND NEW. Over the years it has developed a NASTY, STINKY ODOR probably from seating in it too long and farting...LOL.


PLEASE!!!! Does anyone know of a GOOD %26amp; HIGHLY EFFECTIVELY DEODORIZER I can use to GET RID OF THAT NASTY SMELL??? I have tried all kinds of products BUT so far NOTHING HAS WORKED. I would be very grateful for the help.

How do I DEODORIZE MY LEATHER SEAT?
Try cleaning it with fabric softener and spraying the leather chair with febreze.
Reply:Try cleaning it with saddle soap. I had a cat, which was, I thought, house trained. However, she took delight in peeing on one of my leather chairs. This left a puddle. To my embarrassment, one evening a guest sat in the puddle! I had to provide her with a clean skirt and under pants. I cleaned the chair with saddle soap and sprayed it with a cat-deterrent spray. The cat wasn%26#039;t too happy, but she never peed on the chair again.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment